6.16.2012

{safe in L.A. | with a little help from my friends | spring oh twelve}

abstract: a post facto spring oh twelve edition / photo potpourri of my wanderlust in (mostly downtown) LA

{as you survey the pretty visuals, listen to the colourful tune that prompted the title of this post}



bottega louie
home of heavenly and beautifully packaged macaroons 














the last bookstore

















   

lemonade - downtown LA



cucumber mint lemonade - yum!

my healthy, over-priced lemonade meal




college night @ LACMA

mid-century modern furniture! :D
los sombreros go 'olé!'
j'adore Chet Baker!
an extremely bashful and overly pixelated sassica





art walk din din @ chipotle / can't go wrong with guac!









accordion musical art display


havin' an old fashioned night cap on an old piano bench @ downtown's speakeasy gem, the varnish








remnants from a post Casey's-Jameson downing and Edison-lounging experience downtown:



the morning-after map

@ it's a wrap! | hah! lady hutch and I thrift-shopped our way home :D



lemonade - Pasadena



cute picnic table design!

watermelon rosemary lemonade



unique LA | spring oh twelve show

bang bang, shoot shoot!


someone stole Mario's hootch :P







I love the moleskin I got from sass&peril!


one of fav booths is 11:11 Enterprises'

creme caramel LA | bread pudding

creme caramel LA | masala chai caramel



orpheum


I'm still mentally kicking myself for missing this show! :0(



umami - downtown LA

cheesy tots from umami's secret menu

nummmm! umami's earth burger never fails at giving me mouth-gasms

fried très leches donut


watch out for the next summer installation of Safe in LA visuals at the end of July oh twelve!

- besitos y sonrisitas -
{lady sassica}

1 comment:

  1. That's my handwriting that says the bit about the tiny elf! Weird to see yourself immortalized in such a way!

    ReplyDelete